Breaking News

Jinder Mahal Wants To Take The WWE Title From Drew McInytre, More

During a recent interview with ITN Wrestling, Jinder Mahal commented on the WWE Superstar Spectacle event, his return to the ring, and more. You can check out some highlights from the interview below:

On the Superstar Spectacle: “I am very very excited [for WWE Superstar Spectacle]. And actually, this is hashtag #TheReturnOfMaharaja. I’ve been away for almost one and half years. I am very excited, in shape and getting fit to bring something special to Superstar Spectacle. The preparations for the return are going on good. Exercise, diet, in-ring work, knee is feeling good.”

On the event airing on India’s Republic Day: “It is a special event for India with Republic day when it gonna air. Not only myself, all of our WWE Talent is gonna be represented. Not only represented among ourselves, but amongs the top WWE superstars. So, very special event. I am very excited to see, I have heard we have a special highflyer from India(Guru Raaj). I am very excited to see the two giants that we have. They always remind me of a young Great Khali in a way.”

On wanting the WWE Championship back from his former stable mate Drew McIntyre: “Drew McIntyre is a good friend of mine. He is just like a brother. But let’s not forget that he has WWE Championship with him. Friendship aside: championships are championships, legacy is a legacy. He is a two-time WWE Champion and I would also like to become a two-time WWE Champion — three, four, five-time WWE Champion. What happens in the ring, happens in the ring.”

The post Jinder Mahal Wants To Take The WWE Title From Drew McInytre, More appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/2M1B8Kb https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe

No comments