Donald Trump Called ‘The Greatest Heel of All Time’ by WWE Hall of Famer

Kevin Nash has drawn a comparison between Donald Trump and professional wrestling’s most effective villains, arguing that the U.S. president knows how to manipulate a crowd and play the victim.
WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash has never been shy about sharing his political views on Kliq This. During a recent episode of the podcast, Nash offered his assessment of Trump’s presidency before shifting the discussion toward wrestling terminology.
Nash made it clear that his comments were his personal opinion, emphasizing that distinction before criticizing Trump’s performance as president. He also acknowledged that he does not know what Trump is like privately.
“I just don’t think that Donald Trump has done a very good job as our president,” Nash said. “I’m not going to say I don’t think I know for a fact in my heart. I don’t think in my opinion, let’s make sure that that’s f*cking said nice and loud. I’ll say it again. In my opinion.”
Kevin Nash Explains Why He Considers Donald Trump The Greatest Heel
Nash then rejected the idea that he should limit his commentary because he is a former professional wrestler.
“‘Oh, nobody wants to listen to your opinion because just f*cking wrestle.’ Well, I don’t wrestle anymore, a**hole,” Nash said. “I do a goddamn podcast where I f*cking hear my voice and my voice says he f*cking sucks.”
The former WWE Champion then separated his opinion of Trump as a person from his assessment of Trump’s public persona.
“Might be a great guy. Probably you’ll never know,” Nash said.
Co-host Sean Oliver chimed in by questioning Trump’s morality and business record before acknowledging his ability to connect with an audience.
“I don’t think he is… Well, I’ll give him this. He knows how to work the crowd,” Oliver said.
The wrestling comparison became more direct from there, with Nash describing Trump as an effective heel because of the way he portrays himself.
“Oh, he’s the greatest character. He’s the greatest heel of all time,” Nash said. “Because he’s a heel. He’s corrupt as f*ck and he f*cking plays the victim. That’s the perfect heel.”
READ MORE: ‘So F—ing Tired’: Kevin Nash Blasts Critics of Triple H’s Donald Trump Photos
If you use any of these quotes, please credit the original source with a link back to this article for the transcription.
The post Donald Trump Called ‘The Greatest Heel of All Time’ by WWE Hall of Famer appeared first on Wrestlezone.
from Wrestlezone https://ift.tt/BP8RsTj
via WWE
No comments