WWE Hall Of Famer Urges Company To Fund Treatment For Rhea Ripley’s Injury Issues

Kevin Nash believes WWE should consider funding specialized treatment for Rhea Ripley as she continues to deal with injury issues.
Speaking on Kliq This, the WWE Hall of Famer discussed Ripley’s injury history and expressed concern about how often she has been forced to deal with physical setbacks.
“It’s just there’s a lot of intangibles right now,” Nash said. “I love Rhea to death, but man, she’s hurt a lot.”
Nash then suggested that WWE should send Ripley to Bio Accelerator in Colombia, where he claims he received treatment for his own back issues.
“I would love for Rhea to go down to Bio Accelerator down in Colombia, and I think that WWE should pay for it,” Nash said.
Kevin Nash Shares Injury Experience While Backing Rhea Ripley’s Treatment
The former WWE Champion recalled dealing with a serious back problem that left his left leg unable to function properly. According to Nash, several doctors, including a spinal surgeon at Emory, recommended surgery after reviewing his condition.
Nash said he instead sent his MRI to a spinal specialist at Bio Accelerator and eventually traveled to Colombia for treatment.
“I had some pretty nasty herniations,” Nash said. “And he said, ‘I can’t 100% say that we can heal you.’ But, man, it’s a better chance. I would do this before I bust your sh*t open.”
Nash ultimately credited the treatment with helping him recover from the issue and believes WWE should explore similar options for Ripley.
Ripley has been sidelined since suffering a knee injury during WWE’s European tour. The company later revealed that she had suffered a meniscus tear, leaving her return timeline uncertain.
Last week, Ripley revealed that she had undergone surgery to repair the meniscus tear. She shared a photo of herself wearing a knee brace and explained that surgery had not been her first choice but had become necessary after nearly 14 years of wrestling and sports.
Ripley has since begun the recovery process, and the WWE Women’s Championship situation has also changed during her absence. WWE introduced an interim title, with Chelsea Green becoming champion at SummerSlam 2026.
Green’s title reign has also been affected by an injury setback. On the SmackDown following SummerSlam, Green reportedly suffered a broken orbital bone while teaming with Tiffany Stratton against Fatal Influence.
READ MORE: WWE Star Wants To Start A Family After Recent Title Win At SummerSlam
If you use any of these quotes, please credit the original source with a link back to this article for the transcription.
The post WWE Hall Of Famer Urges Company To Fund Treatment For Rhea Ripley’s Injury Issues appeared first on Wrestlezone.
from Wrestlezone https://ift.tt/fH2d6Su
via WWE
No comments