Breaking News

MJF Says He Didn’t Sign An AEW Contract Extension, Talks Double Or Nothing Plane Ticket Report

While appearing on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani podcast, MJF addressed a number of topics. 

MJF lost to Wardlow at AEW Double or Nothing. The night before the event, MJF skipped out on a fanfest and reportedly purchased a plane ticket out of Las Vegas. Despite this, the “Salt of the Earth” wound up going forward with the match.

“I cannot confirm or deny there being a plane ticket. What I will say is this. I’m a businessman. I do what I have to do in order to ensure that what I need gets done. It got done. I’m back. I’m making a stupid, absurd amount of money now, and I didn’t have to sign a contract extension,” he said.

He added, “Who wouldn’t want to sign me to an extension? If it was up to Tony Khan, I’d be signed until 2060.”

You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.

(h/t – Fightful)

The post MJF Says He Didn’t Sign An AEW Contract Extension, Talks Double Or Nothing Plane Ticket Report appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/CQ2eOmv https://ift.tt/zv6pWtm
via wwe

No comments