WWE To Continue On With The Matt Riddle vs. Bobby Lashley Storyline
Matt Riddle may be getting another United States Championship shot in the near future. He’s continued to tweet, calling out Bobby Lashley. Riddle posted another video on Sunday, celebrating his non-title win against Lashley on last week’s RAW. Lashley replied to his video, saying,
“Enough of this BS. @The305MVP I wanna whoop his ass in some way. He hasn’t earned a title shot, but I want to dish out some HURT #WWERaw @WWE.”
MVP then replied to Lashley’s tweet, saying he’ll “make some calls”:
Enough of this BS@The305MVP I wanna whoop his ass in some way. He hasn’t earned a title shot, but I want to dish out some HURT #WWERaw @WWE https://t.co/d2AhbRKK4M
— Bobby Lashley (@fightbobby) January 11, 2021
I'll make some calls…
— MVP (@The305MVP) January 11, 2021
The post WWE To Continue On With The Matt Riddle vs. Bobby Lashley Storyline appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3oCiA1s https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe
No comments