Tyson Kidd Praises Bayley As The Most Improved Wrestler He’s Ever Seen, More
WWE has released the following three free matches:
* The Women’s Battle Royal from the November 27, 2018 SmackDown
* The NXT Fatal Four-Way match from September 18th, 2019
* The Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. John Cena match from the 2015 Royal Rumble:
Tyson Kidd took to Twitter over the weekend, praising Bayley as the most improved wrestler he’s ever seen. He said,
“Mannnnnn, I have nothing but love in my heart when it comes to @itsBayleyWWE I’ve told her personally and I’ll publicly say it-she’s the most improved wrestler I’ve ever seen in front of my eyes. It’s incredibly inspiring to see and highly contagious to be around.”
Mannnnnn, I have nothing but love in my heart when it comes to @itsBayleyWWE
I’ve told her personally and I’ll publicly say it-she’s the most improved wrestler I’ve ever seen in front of my eyes. It’s incredibly inspiring to see and highly contagious to be around https://t.co/BFa4qS7EsL
— TJ Wilson (@TJWilson) January 11, 2021
The post Tyson Kidd Praises Bayley As The Most Improved Wrestler He’s Ever Seen, More appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/39oUxg5 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe
No comments