Corey Graves Clears up the Voice Issue That Stood Out on Sept. 14 RAW

WWE commentator Corey Graves explains why he had some voice issues during the company’s recent Mexico tour.
Corey Graves had quite an eventful time during WWE’s Mexico Tour over the past weekend. After providing commentary during the September 11, 2026, episode of SmackDown, he did English commentary alongside JBL for both nights of AAA TripleMania 34. After that, he returned to the announce desk on this past Monday’s episode of RAW.
However, the busy schedule took a toll on Corey Graves’ voice. He struggled in commentary during the Copa Bardahl match on TripleMania 34 Night Two. His voice cracked throughout the contest, but he endured the discomfort to call the action. The issue was also quite evident when he appeared on this week’s episode of WWE RAW.
Corey Graves Reveals Why His Voice Sounded Different on WWE RAW
After finishing up his commentary duties on WWE RAW, Corey Graves took to X/Twitter to explain why his voice sounded different. He revealed he lost his voice in Mexico because of the high altitude of Mexico City, which sits 2,240 meters (7,350 feet) above sea level.
“This weekend I learned that altitude can affect your vocal cords. I sincerely apologize for not sounding like myself for such a momentous occasion. But, if I wasn’t dead, I wasn’t missing a moment. I hope you guys enjoyed the shows as much as I did. See you Friday
Corey Graves will be at the commentary desk, calling the action on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown. The event will take place at the Hilliard Center in Corpus Christi, Texas, and will see the fallout of Sami Zayn’s Undisputed WWE Championship victory.
Read More: X-Pac Gets Candid on Addiction Struggles, Recovery & Still Using Cannabis
The post Corey Graves Clears up the Voice Issue That Stood Out on Sept. 14 RAW appeared first on Wrestlezone.
from Wrestlezone https://ift.tt/4vWoC0n
via WWE
No comments