Breaking News

Former WWE and TNA Tag Team Champion Backstage at AEW Dynamite

aew dynamite logo

A former WWE and TNA star was reportedly backstage at AEW Dynamite this past Wednesday.

According to PWInsider.com, former WWE and TNA Tag Team Champion Luke Gallows (aka Doc Gallows) was backstage at Wednesday night’s AEW Dynamite and Collision tapings in Nashville.

The report also noted Gallows “deep relationships” with a number of AEW stars, including The Young Bucks, Rocky Romero, and Kazuchika Okada.

Gallows is one-half of the reigning MLW World Tag Team Champions alongside Karl Anderson. The Good Brothers won the titles from The Skyscrapers (Donovan Dijak and Josh Bishop) at an MLW Fusion taping in May.

Doc Gallows commented on Festus’s return in MLW

Gallows previously brought back WWE’s infamous Festus gimmick during a surprise appearance at MLW Battle Riot VIII. He later explained why he was hesitant to revisit the controversial character during an interview with WrestleZone Managing Editor Bill Pritchard.

“I looked into it to make sure that I was safe. And I talked to my trademark lawyer about it, so we’re in the process of that now, just in case. But I hadn’t thought about that in a long time,” Gallows explained. “Machine Gun and I have been going everywhere. [And at] all of these shows and meet and greets and conventions that you do, we were shocked by the amount of people who would ask about Festus.

“Because I didn’t think there was a huge demand to see Festus. I kinda put him—he goes in a certain gimmick category, if you will, without bringing up any other names. But the interest really, really seemed to be there.”

Fans can read his full comments here.

READ MORE: AEW Collision Spoilers For July 25

The post Former WWE and TNA Tag Team Champion Backstage at AEW Dynamite appeared first on Wrestlezone.



from Wrestlezone https://ift.tt/46aOpV7
via WWE

No comments