Breaking News

Shane Taylor Declares ROH Will Never Be Dead, Lee Moriarty On His Goals

In a recent appearance on the “Musicology” podcast, ROH Pure Champion Lee Moriarty discussed his goals for wrestling, where he sees himself in the next five years, and more.

You can check out some highlights from the interview below:

On where he wants to be five years from now: “I definitely want to be AEW World Champion, I definitely want to be a world champion. I have so many aspirations in professional wrestling, and the way that I set my goals … it’s interesting because it’s not necessarily long-term. The long-term goals I do have are broad, but it’s just an individualistic goal.”

On wanting to wrestle in Japan: “So, like, my big goal is to wrestle in Japan one day, that’s a goal I don’t put a time limit on it, that’s just something I want to do at some point. The Ring of Honor Pure Championship is a goal I had and I went there … the World Championship, the TNT Championship, the Continental Championship, all these things are goals I have.”

Former ROH World TV Champion Shane Taylor recently addressed a comment from a user who said, “ROH is sadly dead.”

Taylor said that ROH “will never be dead” as long as he is alive.

The interaction started when Taylor commented on Sammy Guevara and Dustin Rhodes, who had retained the ROH Tag Team Titles against The Undisputed Kingdom in a Bunkhouse Brawl last Saturday on AEW Collision.

Taylor tweeted, “@ringofhonor World Tag Team Champions…Amazing how so many have become #ROH champions without going the that REAL ROH 🔥. Congratulations…I guess.”

A fan later responded that ROH is dead, writing, “Its just AEW Dark with titles to make the wrestlers feel like Tony hasnt completely forgot about them and we can all pretend Tony hasn’t actually turned them in to jobbers. Lets not play the pretend game they want us to all play Shane. ROH sadly is dead. Glad you’re all paid tho.”

Taylor replied, “@ringofhonor will NEVER be dead as long I’m fu*king breathing. It was at it’s best when there was a General, a Captain to lead…Maybe it’s just time I take the chair. #RumbleBadManRumble #STP”

You can check out the Twitter exchange below:

The post Shane Taylor Declares ROH Will Never Be Dead, Lee Moriarty On His Goals appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/27iXce5
via wwe

No comments