Breaking News

Rhea Ripley To Get A Special Entrance At WrestleMania 37 – Details

WWE Superstar Rhea Ripley will be getting a special entrance for her RAW Women’s Championship match with Asuka at WrestleMania 37. Ash Costello of New Years Day posted the following to her Instagram account today, announcing that she’ll be performing “Brutality” live as Ripley walks to the ring. She said,

“By overwhelming demand, I am so excited to announce that I will be performing #Brutality LIVE for the most bad ass @rhearipley_wwe at #wrestlemania37! I am honored to sing in support of such a genuine and strong woman! and as a wrestling fan, excited to a part of something I love. YOUR support made this dream a reality. Now this is all of our moment together. #wwe #wweraw #nxt #nxttakeover #wrestlemania #wrestlemania37 #metal #metalhead #rocknroll #badasswomen”

The post Rhea Ripley To Get A Special Entrance At WrestleMania 37 – Details appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3sXe67M https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe

No comments