Drew McIntyre Sends A Message To Keith Lee, Charlotte Flair Talks WWE Return
Drew McIntyre took to Twitter today, sending a message to Keith Lee. He said,
“I respect you Keith, but this is as close as you’re going to get as long as I’m the WWE champion. #WWERaw”
I respect you Keith, but this is as close as you’re going to get as long as I’m the WWE champion. #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/M22M0RjYqd
— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) January 3, 2021
WWE posted the following video clip from today’s WWE Day Of TLC special. In it, Charlotte Flair commented on her return and how much she owes Asuka. You can check that out below:
"I will always be in debt to @WWEAsuka." – @MsCharlotteWWE #WWETheDayOf: #WWETLC 2020 is now available to stream on the Free Version of @WWENetwork.https://t.co/tXHlViVhPK pic.twitter.com/LdY64jhPZC
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) January 3, 2021
The post Drew McIntyre Sends A Message To Keith Lee, Charlotte Flair Talks WWE Return appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3obagW7 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe
No comments