Fred Rosser (Darren Young) Says He Was Turned Down By AEW Twice
Former WWE Superstar Fred “Darren Young” Rosser recently posted a tweet saying that he was turned down by AEW on two different occasions. He said,
“I get asked a lot why not @AEW? Well, I tried and I was told NOPE…NOT [once] but [twice] …besides AEW wasn’t my end goal it’s always been NJPW @njpw1972 No matter what, don’t ever get overwhelmed and decide to throw in the towel. I’ve still got a lot of work to do! #blockthehate”
Rosser has been appearing on NJPW’s weekly United States show titled “Strong”. He also worked Saturday night’s Super J-Cup event.
I get asked a lot why not @AEW? Well, I tried and I was told NOPE…NOT
but
…besides AEW wasn’t my end goal it’s always been NJPW @njpw1972
No matter what, don’t ever get overwhelmed and decide to throw in the towel. I’ve still got a lot of work to do! #blockthehate pic.twitter.com/IiT6IDK7K5
— nodaysoff FRED ROSSER III (@realfredrosser) December 12, 2020
The post Fred Rosser (Darren Young) Says He Was Turned Down By AEW Twice appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/37fsxeX https://ift.tt/3oOpy2P
via wwe
but
…besides AEW wasn’t my end goal it’s always been NJPW
No matter what, don’t ever get overwhelmed and decide to throw in the towel. I’ve still got a lot of work to do!
No comments