Adam Pearce Says Sheamus & Drew McIntyre Must Face Repercussions, SmackDown Hype
As noted last night here on eWn, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus got into a backstage brawl. When WWE official Pat Buck got involved, he was attacked by both men. WWE posted a video of Adam Pearce and other officials helping Pat Buck following the attack. Buck said,
“How am I feeling? How’s it look like I’m feeling? My back hurts, my neck hurts, my pride hurts, ruined a perfectly good suit. You know, part of being a WWE official is trying to have order around here. We have the WWE Champion acting like a hooligan, fighting with his buddy.”
Adam Pearce took to Twitter following the show, saying, “What happened tonight to @buckneverstops is UNACCEPTABLE. There unfortunately MUST be repercussions. I’m so sorry for not getting there sooner, Pat. #wweraw.”
Pints!
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) December 8, 2020
https://twitter.com/ScrapDaddyAP/status/1336168796650942464
WWE posted the following new SmackDown promo, hyping Roman Reigns’ feud with Kevin Owens, and more:
The post Adam Pearce Says Sheamus & Drew McIntyre Must Face Repercussions, SmackDown Hype appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/39To7fx https://ift.tt/3gGDSpB
via wwe

No comments