Breaking News

Liv Morgan Hopes To End Rhea Ripley At WWE Bad Blood 2024

WWE Women’s World Champion Liv Morgan is hoping to put an end to her feud with Rhea Ripley for good at the upcoming Bad Blood pay-per-view event.

Morgan and Ripley have been at odds for months. At SummerSlam 2024, Morgan retained her title against Rhea thanks to Dominik Mysterio.

At WWE Bash In Berlin, Ripley and Damian Priest defeated Morgan and Mysterio with Rhea pinning the WWE Women’s World Champion.

During a recent appearance on “The Big Show with Rusic and Rose,” Morgan made clear she’s ready to end her feud with ‘Mami.’ She said,

“I want for her to be gone right now. I want Daddy Dom and I to go and live our best lives and not be annoyed with the Terror Twins [Ripley and Damian Priest] anymore. I’ve already beaten her. I have my man, my family, my title. I’m kind of done with it at this point. She’s feeling like she needs to start her Brutality Tour, whatever that means, to get back at me. Hopefully, at Bad Blood, I finally put an end to Rhea Ripley.”

WWE Bad Blood 2024 will take place on October 5, in Atlanta, Georgia. At this time, no matches have been confirmed for the fourth Bad Blood PPV.

The post Liv Morgan Hopes To End Rhea Ripley At WWE Bad Blood 2024 appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/Mtpb2FI
via wwe

No comments