Breaking News

Alberto El Patron Knows Who He Wants To Face In WWE Retirement Match

Alberto El Patron hasn’t wrestled for WWE in years but has already got names in mind for one final match should a return take place.

Patron, who wrestled as Alberto Del Rio in WWE, was released in September 2016 and captured four World Championships during his run.

On a recent edition of the “Wrestle Binge” podcast, El Patron spoke about a potential return and who he’d like to face. He said,

“They know what I’m doing or what I’ve been doing all these years, especially these past 16 months, and I’m hoping that after seeing the best version of Alberto Del Rio, because I’m in a fantastic place and moment right now. I hope after all that hard work they decide one day to make the call because I would be lying if I don’t tell you or tell the fans that that’s my biggest dream to go back there and have one last run and retire, finally, hanging my boots after a match in the WWE against one of my favorite wrestlers, whoever it is, Punk, Cena, Rey Mysterio.” 

El Patron’s return may be easier said than done as he was fired from the company in 2014 following an altercation with a staffer.

El Patron is currently in his second reign as AAA Mega Champion after dethroning Nic Nemeth at the latest TripleMania event.

The post Alberto El Patron Knows Who He Wants To Face In WWE Retirement Match appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/gVAP6ay
via wwe

No comments