Chris Jericho: “I Always Loved Working With CM Punk”
CM Punk has been away from AEW since his brawl with The Elite at All Out last year.
Before the brawl at the All Out post-event press conference, Punk ripped Colt Cabana, Hangman Page, and The Elite
It’s been reported that Chris Jericho confronted Punk after the brawl and told Punk that he was a ‘cancer to the locker room’ and ‘a detriment to the company’.
In a response to a fan regarding his match with Punk at WrestleMania 28 in 2012, Jericho commented on working with Punk.
Jericho tweeted: “I always loved working with @CMPunk….”
In his bout with Jon Moxley, Punk suffered a torn tricep and is recovering from it.
I always loved working with @CMPunk …. https://t.co/AHorYZMOuM
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) February 17, 2023
The post Chris Jericho: “I Always Loved Working With CM Punk” appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/kQ7iIUr https://ift.tt/Fjr3cpN
via wwe
No comments