Cody Rhodes Working On ‘Everything But Wrestling’ Podcast
Cody Rhodes is working on a new podcast.
Rhodes announced on his community texting platform (h/t Fightful) that he’s doing so and it’s called the Everything But Wrestling Podcast.
“EXCITED to announce a little passion project l’m working on – “The Everything But Wrestling” podcast. I speak with friends/family/colleagues about…everything. The first season of episodes feature “Star Wars fandom V Trek fandom” – “B&M V Intamin” “Potter Houses” “The Office” and a few more fun subjects. Coming this Summer!”
So…@NylaRoseBeast & @shidahikaru
We have to cover this! (Peacefully) https://t.co/JXPEPcgb5y pic.twitter.com/eurA6HGm3d
— Cody (@CodyRhodes) June 15, 2021
When I first saw “podcast”, I rolled my eyes.. another wrestling podcast? but than I read the entire thing and I gotta say.. I’m excited!! It’s different and “everything but wrestling” should be gooood. CONGRATS @CodyRhodes ! CANNOT WAIT! pic.twitter.com/EuXPROwgAZ
— 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒 (@melissax1125) June 15, 2021
The post Cody Rhodes Working On ‘Everything But Wrestling’ Podcast appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3pYR4wh https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe
No comments