Breaking News

Juice Robinson Comments On Getting COVID-19 In January

Impact Wrestling star Juice Robinson revealed that he came into contact with COVID-19 back in January. Robinson was a guest on Matt Rehwoldt’s Straight Shootin’ where he talked about testing positive.

“I had COVID in January,” he said (per Fightful). “It was not bad at all, luckily. I didn’t feel it for like three days. I was told for like six months that I’m pretty much immune. I will get the vaccine as soon as I can. I was in [the United States]. I came home, got COVID, and just laid in my apartment.”

Robinson has largely been working for NJPW during the pandemic, though he and David Finlay appeared on Impact Wrestling and won the Impact Tag Team Titles in March at Sacrifice. The team retained the titles against the Good Brothers last night at Impact Rebellion.

The post Juice Robinson Comments On Getting COVID-19 In January appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.



from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3gG3Ptl https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via wwe

No comments