Hikaru Shida In Japan To Work On The AEW Women’s Title Eliminator Tournament
AEW women’s champion Hikaru Shida took to Twitter today, revealing that she is currently in Japan working on the AEW Women’s Title Eliminator Tournament. It was announced on AEW Dynamite that the tournament will take place in two brackets – one in Japan and the other in the United States.
Sorry I didn't show up on #AEWDynamite for a while but….. I’m working a lot for this!!!!!
And it’ve reminded me of my producing shows
Stay tuned for AEW ladies!!AEW初の女子シングルトーナメントのために色々と動いてます!!
自主興行を思い出す
お楽しみに!!! pic.twitter.com/meB4YHkSTN— HIKARU SHIDA 志田 光 (@shidahikaru) January 28, 2021
魔界のショートムービーが公開になりましたが、そうなんです!しばらく前から日本に戻っております!!
もちろんAEWトーナメントのためです!I’m in Japan now!!!! Of course it’s for AEW women’s tournament! pic.twitter.com/cHwKg5DRHO
— HIKARU SHIDA 志田 光 (@shidahikaru) February 4, 2021
The post Hikaru Shida In Japan To Work On The AEW Women’s Title Eliminator Tournament appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.
from eWrestlingNews.com https://ift.tt/3cIKZiY https://ift.tt/2CDBVfV
via wwe


No comments